Interested in starting a career in public service?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
The City Government of Calbayog City is always in need of bright, talented and hardworking individuals who can make a meaningful impact on the local community. As part of the LGU’s team of public servants, you too can have the oppurtunity to realize your own personal goals, build strong relationships, and be recognized for the work you do.
- Applicant submits application letter with complete requirements to the Recruitment, Selection and Placement division (RSP) of the HRMO for evaluation;
- Applicants will be advised as to the schedule of the Pre-Qualifying Exam;
- Applicants takes the Pre-Qualifying Exams;
- Applicants who passed the Pre-Qualifying Exams will be notified as to the schedule of the panel interview to be conducted by the Personnel Selection Board(PSB);
- PSB prepares and submits the Comparative Assessment Report(CAR) to the City Mayor;
- HRMO conducts Background Investigation (BI) of the first 5 highest ranking applicants;
- City Mayor chooses among the first 5 highest ranking applicants whom he/she will appoint based on the BI report and CAR submitted;
- HRMO through the RSP prepares the appointment for signature of the City Mayor and attestation of the Civil Service Commission;
- Application letter (2 copies) addressed to the City Mayor through Florante Aquino, Department Head, Human Resource Management Office;
- Personal Data Sheet (CS Form 212);
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records, Diploma or Form 138;
- Certificate of Employment from previous employer, if applicable;
- Photocopy of Certificates of Trainings/Seminars attended. if applicable;
- Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License, if applicable;
- Certification of Masters Units earned, if applicable.
We encourage diverse applicants regardless of age, religion, disability, ethnicity, political affiliation and sexual/gender orientation. Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the requirements stated above, including your application letter, and send to the address below.